Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am SOOOOOO Excited!!

The new catalogue preview and pre-order starts tonight at midnight Mountain Time for Stampin' Up! demonstrators!!  This is definitely one of the best perks of being a demo...I absolutely can't wait to see what fantastic new goodies are in store for us!  The best part is that if I get my pre-order in early I can expedite it and get my copy of the WHOLE catalogue by Friday!!  Even though it won't go live until July 1st, there is plenty to be excited about.  I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...even if I wanted to!

The other big news tomorrow is the Last Chance lists...these are the lists of products that are retiring at the end of June.  There will be two lists: one for accessories and one for stamps.  The accessories list will be while supplies last only...that means that if there is something on it that you really want, you need to order it ASAP to ensure it doesn't sell out before you get your hands on it.  This includes items like DSP, Stampin' Around Wheels, ribbon and Defintiely Decorative.  By the way, Stampin' Up is reducing it's Definitely Decorative line, so there will be several items on the last chance list.  Don't miss the chance to get some gorgeous vinyl wall art before its gone.  The retiring stamp sets will be available until June 30th.  Because SU makes their own stamps, they can control inventories and ensure that all orders are filled until the end of the month. 

The best way to order anything from the Last Chance list is to do so through my online store.  Stampin' Up will be updating the availability constantly so you can be assured that you will get the items you order.  Once something is sold out it will be removed from the website.  Click on the shopping cart in the sidebar to get started!

This is such an exciting time of year...like Christmas...but better!!  Only a few more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...