Friday, May 6, 2011

Oops, I did it again!


I can't tell you how much it made my day today to log onto Stamping 411 and find that I had made the Showcase for the second week in a row!  Being pretty new to the whole challenge thing, I am so thrilled to have my work appreciated by others.  It is a huge confidence boost for me...especially with the week that I've had!  Thanks so much to the wonderful operators at 411 for the kind comments too...you've made me smile and put a spring in my step! 

I also discovered that I was an honorable mention at Friday Mashup...thanks to the ladies over there too!
For those of you who haven't yet tried an online challenge...go for it!  It is a great way to inspire your creativity and boost your crafting confidence.  If you do decide to give it a try, leave me a comment letting me know so that I can check out your work.  I'd love to see what you're up to!

I'll be back later today with the card I designed for the new A La Card Monkey challenge that starts tonight.  Till then...happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...