Friday, June 3, 2011

Oooh Baby...my new catty is here!!

Sorry I'm posting so late...I've been busy since I got home from work drooling over my copy of the new catalogue!!!  There is SOOO much gorgeous stuff in there and I know I've missed half of it!  I started my wish list but had to stop when I hit four pages!  My poor, poor bank account...it will never be the same come July 1st.  Along with my catalogue came my sneak peek pre-order.  Of course I was torn over whether to spend the evening with the catalogue or playing with my new toys...so I did a little of both.  The following card is for the Paper Players "Anything Goes" challenge this week and uses several of the fantastic new products:  new DSP called "Flirtatious (the doily is cut from it), a new lace ribbon border punch (this may become a new favourite!), and the Delicate Doilies stamp set.  I LOVE IT ALL!!  You will too...check it out...

New catty Sneak Peek using Delicate doilies and Happy Greetings stamp sets

Close up of sentiment from the Happy Greetings set in the Summer Mini

Inside sentiment from You're A Gem set from the Occasions Mini (it made the new Catty!!)
So...whaddya think?  Could it get any more girlie?  I just love this feminine look and everything in the Flirtatious Suite is just as pretty.  You are going  to love it, I promise!  For now, I'm off to bed to spend some more quality time with my catalogue!  I'll be back with another sneak peek tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card, Leena! Love the new punch! Can't wait to get my own copy of the catalouge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those doilies and your colour combo!! I knew you'd be the first team member to post a sneak peek....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing how you have used the new products. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leena...you completely made me fall in love with the doiley sneak peek. i was on the fence, but no more! Such a fun and girlie card! Love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...