Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Card Buffet Preview

All this week I am going to feature the projects I've designed for my Spring Card Buffet coming up at the end of the month.  I am really excited about this new class format and want to show you the fun and versatile designs I've come up with.  The first is a pretty card featuring one of my favourite new stamp sets...

Pretty, feminine card suitable for a birthday, Mother's Day or just a simple Hello
I think what I like most about this card is the colour scheme.  The soft suede provides such a strong contrast to the rich, poppy parade.  I also really like the way the DSP works so well with the images from two different stamp sets.  The antique brad, as always, provides the perfect finishing touch and the filigree design works well with the stamped images.  Gotta love the antique brads...I think I've gone through at least 3 dozen packages of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...