Monday, May 7, 2012

Keep Calm...

...that's what I've been telling myself all night!  The new catalogue posts online for us demonstrators today and by the time you read this I will be deeply immersed in all the brand new stampin' goodness.  I'll post later today with some thoughts on my initial reactions, but for now I have a project that features one of my very favourite hostess sets from the new catty...

Easel card featuring the brand new Keep Calm stamp set and Patio Party DSP. 

Inside detail with sentiment from the Create a Cupcake set.

Isn't that fun?  I created this with a special person's 30th birthday in mind.  She is a cupcake addict and I know she'll  love this card!  Are you wondering what that  those cardstock colours are?  They are both part of the new In-colours.  The lighter shade is called Primrose Petals and the darker shade is Raspberry Ripple.  Both are such pretty shades and are a wonderful addition to the SU colour line-up.

Reminder:  Hurry!! Time to enter my draw for a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central is running out.  You have until tomorrow (May 8th) to enter.  Just comment on any post between May 1st and May 8th.  I'll announce the lucky winner on May 9th.

3 comments:

  1. This set is definitely growing on me!! Great card Leena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my new motto! Bold choice for the main colour...love it! The swirly icing on the cupcake image is such a nice detail on the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love this and the new Primrose Petals in-colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...