Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oval Accents Treat Holder

Last week at our monthly Jammin' Stampers team meeting, fellow demonstrator Christine Kokiw did a fun make'n'take with us using the Petite Purse die.  Here is a photo of the finished project:



As I was preparing for my own Tri-City Stampers team meeting this past Monday, I came up with a tweak on Christine's design using the new Oval Accents die...check it out...

Petite Purse treat holder using the Oval Accents die
Cute, eh?  I used the new Gumball Green In-Colour as well as a bit of the new Chock full of Cheer DSP.  It works for more than just Christmas!  Here is a rundown of all the new products I used on this project:

Oval Accents die
Bitty Banners Framelits
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
Gumball Green cardstock, stiched satin ribbon and ink
Primrose Petals cardstock.

I am loving this new die!  Tomorrow I'll have a card I designed using it...gotta love getting new toys to play with!

1 comment:

  1. Nice "twist" on the project Leena! Really, the possibilities are endless! I don't have that die yet .... gotta pace myself with the new catty!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...