Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas (in July!) Day 5

Happy Holidays everyone!  Do you know we're exactly five months away from Christmas Day?!?  We're counting down to the launch of the new Holiday Catalogue with some festive fun to help inspire you to get a head-start on your Holiday crafting.  Today I have another sneak peek at some wonderful new products from the Holiday Catalogue, which goes live on August 1st.  Check it out:

12 Days of Christmas in July Day 5 featuring the Greetings of the Season stamp set and Candle Light Christmas DSP.
I think this is my favourite design so far in this series.  I love the elegant simplicity of it!  I wish you could touch this card, because I used the flocked window sheets from the Candle Light Christmas DSP pack.  That lovely red brocade pattern is fuzzy!  Here is the list of products I used to create this card (*starred items are from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue and will be available August 1st:

* Greetings of the Season (CM 128033, WM 128030) pg. 8
* Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP (126901) pg. 4
* Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813) pg. 14
Whisper White CS (100730)
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad (126966)
Vintage Facted Buttons (127555)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
Framed Tulips TIEF (121809)

Are you making your wish list?  I know mine includes pretty much everything in the Holiday catty!  So many wonderful new products to play with!

2 comments:

  1. Elegant! I'm lovin' Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE touched this card in person and I love the flocked paper! So cool!
    Love the delicate embossing and the Amazing Sentiment set Greetings of the season!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...