Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Using up more scraps

A couple of weeks ago I cleaned up my stamping desk and found all sorts of treasures buried under the pile of scraps.  Among them was a die-cut doily and some DSP that were begging to be made into a wedding card.  So...here it is!

Wedding card featuring the Love and Laughter stamp set.
I have to admit that this is the first time I've inked up my Love and Laughter stamps...sad, I know...especially since I've had them since they were in the last Occasions Mini!!  I just haven't had a need for a wedding card lately, but my hubby's cousin is getting married next weekend and this card will come in handy.  I do love the touch the little pearls add to the cake...very bridal, no?   I also am really loving the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlet die...so pretty and great to layer.  Ah...so many fabulous new products...so little time!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...