Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Swap-spiration

While I am enjoying life by the lake for the week I have another couple of cards I received in a swap I recently hosted.  I hope they inspire you as much as they have me...

Lovely Christmas card designed by Stephanie VanDorp and featuring the Merry Minis and Greetings of the Season stamp sets.

Cute card designed by Tammie White and featuring the Frosty Friends A La Carte stamp with sentiment from Christmas Lodge
Once again, I LOVE both of these cards!  Steph's card is so creative in the way she used the Window Frames Framelits to create a window for her little ornaments to hang in...I also love that she used Core'dinations cardstock with the Vintage Wallpaper TIEF...gorgeous!
Tammie's card is just plain cute...but there's nothing plain about it!  What you likely can't tell from the photo is that she used the Burnished Vellum technique to give the snowmen dimension and perfect snowy-white colour.  I also love the little touches of Dazzling Details glitter she used for some subtle sparkle. 
Sooooo....have you started thinking about your holiday crafting yet??  It's never too early to get started and finish before the chaos of the holiday season is upon us.  Let's book your holiday card party today and get you started with some FREE stuff!  I am now filling my fall calendar and it is getting busy already!  Send me an email today to reserve your preferred date.  I'll get back to you when I return from my northern sojourn this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honoured that you featured me on your Blog! Thanks for sharing my card with your followers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...