Monday, August 27, 2012

Regionals Make-n-Take

I know I promised you something new from me yesterday and I do have some new projects to show you, but first I wanted to show you one of the fantastic Make-n-Takes we did last weekend at Regionals.  I so love this project...so simple, but so great!  Check it out:

Envelope pouch made from Vellum card stock.  It holds 4 note cards and envelopes...so quick and easy to make!

These are the cards and envelopes that are inside the pouch.  We used the Clock Works and Sweet Essentials stamp sets.
Isn't that a great little gift ensemble??  I absolutely LOVE the colour combo we used:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, More Mustard, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray.  I would never have put those colours together myself, but I so love them!  These cards we SO easy to create...just stamp away!  No embellies or embossing to fuss with.  Just ink, paper and stamps.  Gotta love it!  I actually challenged those from my team who were with me at Regionals to create their own version of this ensemble, using different stamps and inks.  They're going to bring them to share at our next meeting which means I need to get busy on my own design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...