Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's September?!?

How can it be September already???  I always feel a bit panicked at this time of year as I scramble to try and get my To-Do List completed before I head back to work.  I am very excited to share a couple of new ideas with you.  My new Kits-To-Go and Layout-of-the-Month Subscriptions will make it easier than ever to enjoy crafting in the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule.  Both offerings provide all the materials you need to complete various projects without having to find time to attend a class.  Could it get any easier??  Click the links for more information...here is a taste of a few of the projects available:





Since today marks the start of a new month, I get to show the first project for this month at Craft Project Central.  It is designed by Christy Fulk...

Monogram Card Gift Set designed by Christy Fulk
Everyone will love getting a note from you when you write it on one of you own monogrammed cards!  This elegant monogram card set comes with a see-through card box with a pretty flower belly band, six monogrammed cards, and six monogrammed envelopes!  Make one for yourself and a friend!  Makes a great gift for teachers, co-workers, and neighbors too!  Also makes for a fun class project!  To access the tutorial for this project subscribe to September over at Craft Project Central or read on to learn how you can earn a FREE month's subscription from me!

That's right, I am giving away a FREE month's subscription to Craft Project Central to everyone who books a party or private class with me this month.  The class must be scheduled before the end of September, so call or email today to book your event and let's get stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...