Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Faux Mother-of-Pearl...I promise!

Ok, today I have one more Faux Mother-of-Pearl (FMP) project for you!  This is a card I made with left-overs from the other projects I showed you earlier this week!  Have a look:

Traditional Holiday card featuring the Bells and Boughs stamp set and the Faux Mother-of-Pearl technique.

Inside view
I left the front of this card sentiment-free.  I just couldn't find a place to put one that I liked the look of, so I opted for none!  The focal image was, once again, done with the FMP technique and this time it almost looks as good in the photo as it does IRL!  Thanks for your patience with me and all of my FMP projects this week.  I have a tendency to get on a roll with something and go a little nuts!  I promise...no more FMP for a loooong while!
Happy Friday everyone...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Leena, I think you should make more of them...I would lov e to know how to do the mother of pearl technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leena, your cards are beautiful. I love the month of pearl technique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...