Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Happy New Year!!  I hope 2013 brings health, happiness and, of course lots of rubber!!  I am celebrating with my family at Disney World, but I do have this project to show you that showcases lots of new products from the upcoming Spring Catalogue, which goes live on January 3rd.  I thought it rather appropriate to create a baby card for this brand new year!  Have a look:

Sweet Baby card featuring the Itty Bitties stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials.
Not your typical baby card, but I think it works!  I used the new Hearts A-flutter DSP...so many great patterns in there for many occasions, not just Valentine's Day...and drew my colour scheme from that.  I settled on Pool Party, Real Red, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla.  I also finally got to use some of the fun new Soda Pop tops to highlight the Itty Bitties images...so many possibilities with these!  The gorgeous satin ribbon is from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack available as one of this year's Sale-a-bration offerings.  This ribbon is so pretty and very easy to work with...the bows practically tie themselves!  I added texture with the Argyle and Delicate Designs TIEFs, which I think are perfect for a baby themed card.

I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and are spending today doing what you love with the people who matter most to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...