Friday, March 29, 2013

Make A Wish CASE

Sometimes when I'm in a rush for a design I find myself CASE'ing the work of my fellow demonstrators on our online forum.  Today's card was originally designed by Deena Boos.  You can view her original design here.  This is my take on it:

Birthday card featuring the Summer Silhouettes and Papillon Potpourri stamp sets with sentiment from Sweet Essentials
As you can see, I pretty much CASE'd Deena's design exactly with the exception of the addition of the DSP layer behind the card front and the use of the larger butterfly.  I love the monochromatic look of this design and the vellum butterflies are just so pretty and delicate.  The next time you're stuck for an idea, start by CASE'ing something you like.  You'll be amazed at how it can spark your own creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...