Monday, March 18, 2013

March Sketch Inspiration...a little late!

I have to admit I am a wee bit behind posting my samples for this month's sketch inspiration!  Here it is the third week of March and I've only shown you one lonely sample!  Well this week will be a two-fer!  Here is another project using this month's sketch:

This is the sketch, in case you missed it!

Birthday card featuring the Summer Silhouettes stamp set with sentiment from Sweet Essentials
For this example I turned the sketch on it's side!  I still kept all of the elements, but instead of putting my sentiment where it is in the sketch, I put it where the embellishments were...I even kept it to three words!  I moved my embellishment to where the sentiment was in the sketch.  And what an awesome embellishment those Designer Builder Brads are!!  I also added a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set that I punched out with the new Bitty Buttefly punch...did you know the small butterfly images in that set fit the punch?  Love it!  The butterfly is stamped on Vellum to give it a different texture and add interest.
This card just happens to be one of the designs that will be available at my Spring Fling Card Buffet next weekend.  If you haven't registered yet it's not too late!  There are still spots available for both the Friday and the Sunday sessions.  Call or email to reserve your seat today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...