Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oh, Hello...

...I'm hoping I'll be saying that a lot today as I spend the day at the Guelph Mompreneurs Showcase.  I hope you'll stop by (admission is a donation to Kids' Ability) and say hi if you're out and about today.  In the meantime, I get to show you another great project from one of the designers at Craft Project Central.  This one is brought to you by Monika Davis:

Gift Box and Note Card set designed by Monika Davis for Craft Project Central.
This cute little gift set is perfect to give a child's teacher, a friend or just about anyone who could use a little appreciation.  To access the tutorial for this project, subscribe to March at Craft Project Central.  Just $10 gets you 10 full-colour step-by-step tutorials.  To view my project for this month click HERE...it is included in your March subscription!  Don't forget to stop by Monika's blog and show her some love...then head on over to the Delta Hotel and Conference Centre in Guelph and say HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...