Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Kid-friendly Project

Happy Sunday!  I hope you have a day filled with rest, relaxation and time with family.  I know our household will be puttering arouund in the yard and just enjoying time together.  Today I have a new post for you from Craft Project Central.  This one is for the Doc McStuffins fan in your life (if you don't have little ones you likely have NO idea what I'm talking about LOL!)

Doc McSTuffins Gift Ensemble designed by Niki Toll
My son was invited to a Doc McStuffins birthday party a few months ago...I only wish I had had this tutorial then!  This new TV show is all the rage with kids and who doesn’t love a little punch art?  Create these simple "Doc" inspired creations for your little cutie for party favors or as get well gifts!!  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to April.  Then stop by Niki's blog to let her know how much you like her work.
Have a happy Sunday...see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...