Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Sneak Peek Madness!

As we count down to the release of the new Annual Catalogue I have a ton of fun projects to show you that use new products.  Check this one out:

Birthday Card featuring the Mosaic Madness stamp set with sentiment from the Banner Greetings Hostess set.
I just love the new Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch AND embossing folder!  How great is it that we have three coordinating products to make putting together projects like this super-fast and easy.  to make this card I simply stamped the three quatrefoil images in Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo and then punched them out.  I embossed my background with the Modern Mosaic TIEF, wrapped and tied a bit of Tangerine Tango 1/4" satin ribbon I had leftover from Saleabration and then layered it on an Island Indigo card base.  I adhered the punched quatrefoils with dimensionals.  I stamped the banner from the new Banner Greetings set, hand cut it and then layered it on top of a banner cut from a sheet from the Quatrefancy DSP pack using my Hearts Aflutter Framelits.  This card was so quick and easy...less than 10 minutes from start to finish, thanks to fantastic coordinating products!  Stay tuned this week for more sneak peek fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...