Monday, June 10, 2013

A Whirlwind Weekend!

Here it is Monday again and I don't know where my weekend went!  It was a whirlwind of running around with Max, and prepping and setting up for an event on Saturday and then being at the actual event today.  What a nutty life I lead!  I need to go back to work for a break...a class full of teenagers is calm and peaceful compared to the last week in this household!  Sadly I had NO time to stamp at all but I do have a new project to share with you from one of my fellow designers at Craft Project Central.  Check it out:

Cupcake box gift set designed by Amanda Corbett
Do you need a really bright and fun gift to celebrate someone’s birthday? Well this set has it all for you! There are instructions to create this fun pink card, gift bag, and cupcake box set that is sure to make anyone’s day!  I have a ton of birthdays coming up in the next few weeks...including my own!  I would LOVE to receive this cute ensemble!  So, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to June so you can make it for me will ya? LOL  Seriously, this is a too-cute set that just about anyone would love to recieve.  Don't forget that you can win your month's subscription for free by liking my Facebook page.  I'll be drawing one winner from all the likes I receive by June 15th.  That's coming up this Saturday, so be sure and like me today.
I also want to remind you to check out my updated Retired Stamp Yard Sale page for great deals on retired stamps, dies, punches and more.  All of the proceeds from the sale of these items will go to help save my son's school from closure.  We're getting closer to our goal of $81,000.00 and every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...