Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm late!

I've been so distracted with all the drama surrounding the potential closure of my son's school that I have neglected my blog the last couple of days.  I'm late posting the latest project from CPC...my sincerest apologies to Monika Davis for not posting  this sooner.  Check out her fantastic project:


CREATE wallhanging designed by Monika Davis

Make this beautiful wall hanging for your crafty friends or family, or just to decorate your own craft room or office.  If making for a gift, be sure to make the matching card for an impressive gift ensemble!  This project makes for a fun class, club or camp project as well!!  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to June or LIKE my Facebook page to be entered in a draw to win your month's subscription for free!
Don't forget to check out my Retired Stamp Yard Sale page to see if there is anything from your wishlist there.  All proceeds from the sale of these products are going to help save my son's school from closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...