Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention Wrap-up and home again!

Well, I am back home, safe and sound.  I know I still owe you one  more day of convention fun,  so here is my take on the last day.
We started with the opening General Session with some great project ideas for modern memory keeping from Bonnie Thurber.  Not only is Bonnie super creative, but she is also a riot!  There were lots of laughs to start the day.  Of course, there  were more prize patrols...lots of happy winners!  Then it was off to break out classes for the afternoon.  I attended three very informative classes which offered many ideas to incorporate into my business.  The final general session was bitter-sweet, as we celebrated a wonderful couple of days, but also had to say good-bye to new friends.  Our  team wrapped up the week with a lovely dinner at the Olive Garden.
As I started packing, I laid out all off the free stuff I received over the two+ days of convention.  Check it out...

More than $200 in free product, not to mention that fabulous bag that I received at convenion!

This was so worth the investment to attend!  I'm so glad I went, but am so happy to be home!!  Now to get busy on all of the great ideas I got!!  Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...