Friday, July 5, 2013

More Birthday Fun

I am really loving the Birthday Basics DSP.  I used it on a card for last month's sketch challenge, but never got around to posting it for you.  So, better late than never, is another take on last month's sketch:

First a reminder what the sketch looked like:


And a different spin on it...

Birthday Card featuring the Birthday Basics DSP, the Alphabet Press TIEF and sentiment from Sassy Salutations.

I rotated the sketch for this card, using a horizontal, rather than vertical orientation.  It was super quick and easy to put this one together...perfect for when you need a card in a hurry.  Done in under 10 minutes...faster than you could run to the store and buy one, for sure LOL.  My colour scheme came from the DSP:  Summer Startfuit, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray.  I used the Hearts A-flutter and Bitty Banners Framelits to cut out my banners and added a bit of stitched satin ribbon in Summer Starfruit for texture and shine.  This one will be finding its way to a class near you later this month ;)

Just a reminder to check out the Monthly Sketch inspiration tab at the top of this page for more sketches and ideas to get your Mojo working!

1 comment:

  1. Love that sketch and love that DSP too! I have to get more with this month's DSP special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...