Thursday, July 4, 2013

New month, new sketch!

It's time for a new inspiration sketch.  I'll admit that last month I did a less-than-great-job of posting variations on the sketch...June is such a crazy  time for  us teachers!  But now I'm on holidays and there is absolutely no excuse for not staying on top of it.  So, here is the sketch for this month:

Inspiration sketch for July
...and here is my first sample:

Birthday card featuring the Sketched Birthday stamp set and Birthday Basics DSP.
Inside view with sentiments from Remembering Your Birthday.
I just love this Birithday Basics DSP!  It has such fun  patterns and trendy colours and is so much fun to work with.  I had a hard time choosing the patterns to use on this card...I love them all!  I was really glad to see some new birthday stamp sets in this year's catalogue.  Birthdays, by far, the occasion I get the most requests for at classes and workshops and  I was getting a little tired of the same old sets I had.  These new ones offer great images that are fun to colour and some new sentiments to boot.
Now in case you missed it, there is a great deal on DSP this month.  When you purchase three packages of Designer Series Paper from the new Annual Catalogue, you get to choose a fourth pack absolutely FREE!  If you're a DSP addict like me this sale will be right up your alley!  Call, click or email to place your order today!

3 comments:

  1. Leena, you are just AWESOME!! That's all I have to say. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sketch and I love this paper too! ( I need to get more with the special!) This is a great stamp set and I agree it is fun to have some new options!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...