Friday, September 13, 2013

Sketched Blessings

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope your week has been better than mine!  I am so glad the weekend is here!!

Stampin' Up! gave us a little pre-weekend surprise by adding several new items to the Online Clearance Rack yesterday.  There are lots of great deals to be had...check it out, but hurry...these items are only while supplies last, which won't be long at these prices!

Today I want to share with you another take on a card I showed you a while back

Holiday card featuring the Simply Sketched Hostess set with sentiment from More Merry Messages.
I had originally designed this card for a stamp-a-stack I held last month, but when the registration jumped to nine, I decided I had to redesign the card for speed's sake!

The branch images were inked using Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler markers...not a difficult technique, but one that does take a bit of time and since I had one stamp and one set of markers and each guest at my event was doing four of this card...welll you can imagine why I felt it necessary to rethink my plans!

Inside view with sentiment from Delightful Dozen
The redesigned card was a hit, but I fully intend to use this design at other classes this fall! 
Now, I am dashing out the door to work, so I don't have time to give you the full rundown of what I used, so you'll have to forgive me for that :)
Have a great weekend...and be sure to make time to stamp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...