Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Using up scraps!

My stamping desk is a bit of a disaster area these days.  I've been so busy prepping for my upcoming classes I haven't had time to stop and clean up.  So, the pile just gets bigger and bigger and my work area gets smaller and smaller...is there anybody out there who can relate?  Well, I decided to try to tackle some of my mess by using up the scraps and leavings from other projects.  Here is what I came up with:


Holiday card featuring the A Banner Christmas stamp set (130255)
 I had those Washi Tape ornaments sitting around from another project I had thought I would use them on, but didn't.  I also had the strip of DSP and the die-cut glittery snowflakes, as well as the red die-cut circle.  I just started layering and viola...insta-card!

 

As if this card weren't blingy enough already, I decided to add a few rhinestones...can't have too much bling...especially for the Holidays!
I wish I could say my desk looks much tidier, but I'm sad to say I have a LONG way  and several more scrap-projects to go!

Now for this week's Weekly Deals...some of my favourite products are on sale! 




Secret Garden Framelits Dies
Item #129372 

Regular Price: $30.95
Discounted Price: $23.21
Stampin' Pierce Mat Item # 126199
Regular Price: $5.50
Discounted Price: $4.12

7/8" Scallop Circle Punch Item # 129404
Regular Price: $15.95
Discounted Price: $11.96

Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Item #129381

Regular Price: $32.95
Discounted Price: $24.71

Paper Snips Item # 103579
Regular Price: $14.95
Discounted Price: $11.21

Baker's Twine Island Indigo Item # 125575
Regular Price: $3.95
Discounted Price: $2.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...