Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lovely Christmas Star

I really love this year's Holiday Single Stamps.  I just purchased the Christmas Star and took some time to play with it last weekend.  Here is one of the designs I came up with...

Holiday Card featuring the Christmas Star single stamp (134813) with sentiment from Greetings of the Season (128033)

Inside sentiment is from the More Merry Messages stamp set (126402)


Here is a quick how-to:
  • I heat embossed the star in silver on brushed silver card stock...a very pretty look!  
  • I used the Window Frames Framlits to die cut it and the Night of Navy mat and then paper pierced around the stamped layer with the Festive Paper Piercing template.  
  • The background is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.  
  • The sentiment is stamped using Night of Navy ink.
  • I added sparkle with a Large Rhinestone basic Jewel in the centre of the star and a few smaller rhinestones to highlight the sentiment. 
  • The star on the inside is stamped with Smokey Slate card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...