Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Team Treats and Weekly Deals

Last night I held my last team meeting before Christmas.  I wanted to give each of my gals something special to let them know just how much I appreciate them.  So, I whipped up these little boxes of chocolatey goodness:

Gift Box using the Tag a Bag gift Boxes (130927) and the Festive Flurry bundle (133285) and Snowflake Soiree stamp set.
I love how quickly and easily I created these pretty boxes to hold some yummy Lindt chocolate.


Here is how I did it:
  • I started by embossing the plastic sleeve using the Northern Frost TIEF
  • I stamped the large snowflake on Island Indigo card stock and then heat embossed it using white embossing powder.  I die cut it with the Festive Flurry framelits.
  • I stamped the medium snowflake in Pool Party ink on Whisper White card stock and die cut it.
  • I die cut the small snowflake from silver Glimmer Paper.  
  • I layered each snowflake using dimensionals.
  • The tag is stamped with the sentiment from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set in Island Indigo and punched with the Decorative Label punch
Such a quick way to add so much to a simple package!  Try it when you're stuck for a way to wrap a small gift!

Now, here are this week's weekly deals...remember, these prices are only good until next Monday at midnight!


Fun Flowers Bigz Die Item # 121812
Regular Price: $40.95 Discounted Price: $30.71

Hearts Collection Framelits Die
Item # 125599

Regular Price: $32.95  Discounted Price: $24.71

Paper Doily Sizzlits Die Item # 125592
Regular Price: $26.95  Discounted Price: $20.21

Merry Minis Punch Pack Item # 126882
Regular Price: $22.95 Discounted Price: $17.21

1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch Item # 127811
Regular Price: $21.95  Discounted Price: $16.46

Think Back Photobook Template
Item # 133021

Regular Price: $21.95  Discounted Price: $13.17

Wisteria Wonder 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Item # 130017

Regular Price: $12.50  Discounted Price: $9.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...