Friday, January 3, 2014

Another SAB Sneak Peek

Happy Spring!  Yes, I know...the calendar says January 3rd and the wind chill today is -20C here, but the weather in my stamp corner just got a whole bunch warmer as the new Occasions Catalogue is now live!!  So many fabulous new products...I totally want all of it!  I have to pace myself...still waiting for the Christmas bills to come in!  If you haven't already seen a copy you can view the pdf version online by clicking the image below or head over to my online store to browse (and place your order) ;)

Click the catalogue to view


Now if you missed ordering your favourite products from the Holiday Catalogue, don't dispair...they may just still be available!  A selection of products are being carried over and are still available for order.  Click here to view the complete list of products available through June 1st, 2014. 

Now on to some stamping!  Today I have another birthday card I made for my upcoming Buffet.  This time I used even more fantastic product from the upcoming Sale-a-bration brochure...

Birthday card featuring the Sketched Birthday stamp set (130426).
I just love the colours in the Sweet Sorbet DSP pack!  The colours included are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand, and Summer Starfruit, along with neutrals Basic Black and Whisper White. 

To add texture to the background I used the new Decorative Dots TIEF.  I love that the dots in this pattern are just a little bit bigger than my beloved Perfect Polka Dots TIEF...a nice way to switch it up a bit.  The twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, which includes 10 yards each of Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit twine as well as a sheet of 58 pieces of printed self-adhesive cork.  Can't wait to use that stuff on a project...stay tuned ;)

Inside view.
The little banner on the inside is also from the Sketched Birthday set...if you don't own that one yet you may want to pick it up.  It has lots of great images AND greetings that work with the Bitty Banners Framelits.  It is a great set and is fun to colour too!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow.  I don't normally post on the weekend but now that The Technique Twist is going to an every-other-Saturday format you'll be getting a bonus weekend post from me every second week!  We have several new Design Team members to introduce as well as a brand new technique challenge.  As if that weren't enough there is also a blog hop and some great prizes!  See you tomorrow...in the meantime...TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...