Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, Monday...

As I sit here and type this post on Sunday evening I am mourning the end of the weekend.  It was such a hectic one that I am no where near ready to head back to work.  Knowing that the coming week is a crazy-busy one doesn't help matters much!  Ah well, head down, one day at a time and eventually another weekend will come along...and a three-day one to boot!
To brighten your Monday I have one of the projects from my Sale-a-bration Open House last Saturday...

Thinking of You card featuring the Perfect Pennants and Petite Petals stamp sets and Sweet Sorbet DSP.
Lots of new products on this one!  I always like the make-n-takes at my open house to feature new products so everyone can get their hands on some new stuff.  Here is a list of the new items I used on this card:

  • Perfect Pennants stamp set (CM 133230)
  • Petite Petals stamp set (CM133155)
  • Petite Petals punch (133322)
  • Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324)
  • Sweet Sorbet DSP (FREE with a $60 order during Sale-a-bration!!)
  • Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (also FREE with a $60 order!)

 I also used some tried and true products from the Annual Catalogue, including the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.  Colours I used were Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Black.

Inside view featuring sentiment from the Really Good Greetings stamp set.
On the inside I used one of my favourite sentiments from the Really Good Greetings Stamp set, along with another sweet little butterfly cut from vellum using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. 
I hope you had a great weekend and that this week is quick and painless ;)  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...