Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Revving up to say Good-bye

Can you believe it is almost the end of April??  Where has the month gone?  It seems like last week we were celebrating my boy's birthday and here it is the end of the month already!  The good news for us demonstrators is that the end of April means May 1st...which means NEW GOODIES!!  You see we get to pre-order a selection of new products from the upcoming 2014-15 Annual Catalogue beginning May 1st, which means I need to make the most of these last days with my dearly departing stamps because when the new stuff arrives I'll forget all about my favourites that are leaving!  Today I have the last of the projects from my very successful card buffet last week...

Birthday card featuring the soon-to-be-retired Rev up the Fun stamp set.
I have to say I am on the fence about whether to hold on to this set.  It really is perfect for making boy-birthday cards...and as you know I have a son who gets invited to a lot of birthday parties!  I may just need to hold on to this one for a few years!

I cracked out some of the outgoing In-colours for this one, using Gumball Green and Midnight Muse as my colour pallette.  I am going to miss both of those colours!  Here's hoping they'll come back some day as part of a future colour refresh.  This one is pretty straightfoward to put together...the one piece of advice is to stamp the tire tread BEFORE you emboss the white background piece...I had a few folks at my event last week who missed that step!


On the inside I stamped the green car again and used a sentiment from the (retired) Grunge Rock set. 

Inside view with sentiment from Grunge Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...