Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweet Baby

Happy Good Friday!  I hope you have plans to spend quality time with those you love this weekend.  I know I'll be hanging with my two favourite men!
Today I have a gender-neutral baby card I designed for my upcoming Brides, Babies and Birthdays Card Buffet.  I managed to use primarily supplies from old kits I had laying around from past events...gotta love using up odds and ends!

Baby card featuring the Hearts A-flutter and Baby We've Grown stamp sets
I used a colour scheme of Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Calypso Coral to keep as gender-neutral as possible.  The stamp sets I used were Baby We've Grown and Hearts A-flutter. 


On the inside I used a sentiment from Cuddles and Kisses...


Quick and easy...perfect for making a stack in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...