Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Three More Days...


...to take advantage of...
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=lgirsa%40gmail.com&phone=%28519%29+574-6059
Click the image to place your online order now and it will ship directly to you for FREE!!  How fabulous is that??

Today I have another sample from the line-up for this week's Brides, Babies and Birthdays Card Buffet:

Masculine Birthday card featuring the Timeless Talk stamp set.
This is a stamp set that I love but don't use nearly often enough.  I decided to pull it out for this event and pair it with some Modern Medley DSP.  I used some long-retired embellishments that I had in my stash that just added the perfect (manly) finishing touch. 


Just a reminder that all items on the Retiring Lists are while supplies last only.  There are several items that have already sold out, so if you have a wishlist don't delay in placing your order or you may miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...