Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More Blended Bloom Beauty

Yesterday I showed you my first attempt using the new Blendabilities alcohol-based markers from Stampin' Up!  Today I have another project I made...colouring with these new markers is just such fun!

Any-occasion card featuring the Blended Bloom and A Dozen Thoughts stamp sets.
In addition to colouring the blossom, I also coloured the coordinating rhinestones in the centre of the flower and at the edge of the sentiment banner.  I love that I can instantly create coordinating embellishments!


Now in case you're wondering, I've given you a wee sneak peek at one of the new In-Colours for this year.  This lovely yellow is called Hello Honey and is just about as yummy as its name sake.  It is such a warm mellow yellow...i'm sure it will soon become one of my favourites!  It looks terrific combined with Coastal Cabana on this card...a marriage made in heaven, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...