Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Amazing You and Amazing News!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  Things here are still frigid...sure hope Spring makes an appearance soon!
Today I have a card that will turn your thoughts to Spring.  I played with my Painted Petals stamp set last weekend...

Any-occasion card featuring the Painted Petals stamp set
I absolutely LOVE the Painted Petals stamp set!  When I first saw it in the catalogue I thought "The last thing I need is another flower stamp set!"...boy, was I wrong!  This set is so versatile and yields gorgeous results with very little effort. It also doesn't hurt that I get images that look watercoloured...I love that look...so soft and pretty.  On this card I stamped the stems in Wild Wasabi ink and the blossoms in Rich Razzleberry ink.  Then I took a blender pen and added shading to the leaves and stems with Mossy Meadow ink and to the flowers with Blackberry Bliss.  I also added Crushed Curry centres to the flowers.


The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink and punched with the Decorative Label punch.  I layered it on two more Decorative Labels punched from Rich Razzleberry card stock.  I added a bit of Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in Wild Wasabi and mounted the whole thing on a Rich Razzleberry card base.

On the inside I stamped the stems and blossoms again, adding shading as I did on the front, and stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.  Such a soft, pretty card...perfect for Spring!

Now I have some exciting news!  Stampin' Up just announced four brand new product offerings that are being added to the Sale-a-bration line-up!  That's four fabulous new freebies you can earn!  Check out the flyer below to see the new products as well as some sample projects.  These new, exclusive items will be available from March 1st to 31st only and my only be earned by placing a Sale-a-bration-qualifying order.

Click the flyer to view.
Don't miss out on your chance to get your hands on these awesome new products! 

Now here are this week's Weekly Deals.  Prices are good until Monday at midnight :)

2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment by Stampin' Up!
2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment
Price: $6.50 
Sale:  $4.88
Basic Black Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Baker's Twine
Price: $3.95  
Sale: $2.96
Celebrate Easter Ensemble -- Digital Download
Celebrate Easter Ensemble - Digital Download
Price: $13.95  
Sale: $8.37
Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine
Price: $4.95  
Sale: $3.71
Night Of Navy 1/2 Seam Binding Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Night Of Navy 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Price: $9.50 
Sale:  $7.13
Simply Created Banner
Simply Created Banner
Price: $11.95 
Sale:  $8.96
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine
Price: $3.95 
Sale:  $2.96
Whisper White 5/8 Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Price: $9.50  
Sale: $7.13

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...