Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Silver Lining

Today I have another sneak peek project I made using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Check it out:

Encouragement card featuring the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder punch, along with Cherry On Top DSP...all available on June 2nd in the new 2015/16 Annual Catalogue!
I just can't get enough of the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set!  It is so versatile and uber cute!  For this card I made the top of the tree in to a Smoky Slate cloud and added a few raindrops in Pool Party.  Using the Tree Builder punch, I also punched another cloud from silver foil card stock to represent my silver lining.


The DSP I used is from the Cherry on Top pack.  I love that one side of this stack has fun, bright colourful patterns and the reverse side has calmer, more subdued ones.  So versatile!  I embossed the Whisper White  background layer using the Decorative Dots TIEF.  The only embellishements I used were a small Vintage Faceted button and some Basic Gray baker's twine.  I left the inside of this one blank so that I would have plenty of space to write an encouraging note to the recipient.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...