Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Big Thanks

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your week is going well so far.  Mine got off to an amazing start at the U2 concert last night!  My wonderful hubby gave me tickets for my birthday and it was an incredible show!!  It was a rather late night, which is why I'm late posting today...hope you'll forgive me :)

Today I have an over-sized card I made a few weeks ago for a departing staff member from my school.  I don't often using text images as the basis of my design, so this one is a little out-of-the-box for me!

Over-sized Thank You card featuring the Another Thank You and One Big Meaning stamp sets
Now, when I sat down to create this card I was rather pressed for time, so I decided to keep it simple.  The card had to be big (it measures 5-1/2" x 8") so I needed to fill all that space.  I used a piece of Timeless Elegance DSP for the background and then stamped various thank you sentiments from the Another Thank You and One Big Meaning stamp sets in Versamark ink and then heat embossed using Melon Mambo (retired) embossing powder. 



Talk about a quick and easy way to fill up lots of space!  I matted the stamped DSP on some Melon Mambo card stock and then mounted it on a Basic Black card base.  I added a little bit of (reitred) Black Satin Ribbon and a silver glimmer brad (also retired) and then blinged it up with some randomly scattered rhinestones.

Inside view with sentiments from Million and One (retired) and Wild About Flowers.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Million and One (retired) set in Melon Mambo ink.  I added the additional sentiment from the Wild About Flowers set, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, punched with the 1-3/8" circle, and matted with a 1-1/2" circle punched from Melon Mambo card stock.

The next time you need a card in a hurry, remember this quickie and pull out your sentiment stamps!

Now for this week's Bonus Weekly Deals.  Remember, these prices are on limited quantities of stock, once that runs out the price returns to the regular retail price.  Last week there were several items that sold out at the sale price, so be sure to order the items you want sooner than later so that you don't miss out on the great deals!

Confetti Hearts Border Punch by Stampin' Up!
Confetti Hearts Border Punch
Price: $27.00  
Sale: $18.90
Crumb Cake 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $11.25  
Sale: $8.44
Floral Frames Collection Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Floral Frames Collection Framelits Dies
Price: $33.00  
Sale: $24.75
Hamburger Box Bigz XL Die by Stampin' Up!
Hamburger Box Bigz Xl Die
Price: $53.00 
Sale: $37.10
Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags  by Stampin' Up!
Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags
Price: $4.50 
Sale: $3.38
Merry Moments 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment Pack  by Stampin' Up!
Merry Moments 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Assortment Pack
Price: $8.75 
Sale: $6.56
Mossy Meadow 5/8 Striped Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Mossy Meadow 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon
Price: $8.75  
Sale: $6.56
Night of Navy 1/2 Seam Binding Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Night Of Navy 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Price: $8.75  
Sale: $6.56
Ornate Tag Topper Punch by Stampin' Up!
Ornate Tag Topper Punch
Price: $28.00  
Sale: $19.60
Timeless Elegance 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock Assortment Pack  by Stampin' Up!
Timeless Elegance 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Assortment Pack
Price: $8.75 
Sale:  $6.56
Whisper White 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Price: $11.25  
Sale: $8.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...