Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Convention, here I come!

Today is the day!  I leave this morning for Salt Lake City and convention!  I am SOO excited!  I have pre-posted a few projects for you to keep you inpired while I'm away, and I'll also be tweeting from convention all week long, so be sure to follow me by clicking the  Twitter button in the left sidebar.

Now for another Christmas in July project.  This one will most definitely make it into my Christmas Card Buffet line-up this Fall!

Christmas card featuring the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating Wonderful Wreath framelits.
I am so glad this stamp set and matching framelits made it into the new Annual Catalogue!  I love how easy it is to get multi-coloured images by layering stamps.  Here, I started by stamping the wreath image from the Wondrous Wreath set in Old Olive ink.  I then stamped the detail leaves in Mossy Meadow and the berries in Cherry Cobbler.  I die-cut the wreath using the Wonderful Wreath framelits, which I also used to die-cut the sentiment from gold glimmer paper.  The DSP I used is from the Merry Moments pack.  


The Whisper White background panel is embossing using the Stylish Stripes TIEF and is layered on a card base of thick Whisper White card stock.  The little tiny star embellishments are punched using the Confetti Stars punch from gold glimmer paper.


On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath set in Cherry Cobbler ink and added a few more little glimmer stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...