Thursday, July 30, 2015

More Sneak Peeks from Convention

My box of Holiday Catalogue pre-order products came this week and I STILL haven't had a chance to play with it!  Too much catching up to do after being away at Convention last week.  Not that I'm complaining...I wouldn't trade that experience for anything, but it sure is torture having a whole box of new stamps, embossing folders, dies and pretty new paper calling my name and not being able to dig into it! Saturday will be play day for Mommy and woe to anyone who comes between me and my stamps ;)
In the meantime, I thought I'd show you a few more samples from Convention.

Fall-themed card featuring the Happy Scenes stamp set, coordinating Hearth and Home Thinlits, Into the Woods DSP and Into the Woods Elements as well as the new gold Cording Trim.  So many amazing new products available September 1st.
Christmas card featuring the Festive Fireplace stamp set and coordinating Festive Fireside Framelits, and Hearth and Home Thinlits...all available September 1st in the Holiday Catalogue.
Christmas card featuring the Festive Fireplace and Happy Scenes stamp sets, as well as the Festive Fireside Framelits and Hearth and Home Thinlits.
Can you believe there is actually a die to cut out that sweet little kitty??  So excited about these products!  I can't wait to get my hands on them :)  Lucky for me, our general pre-order for demonstrators begins next week on August 4th, so I won't have to wait too long. 
If you're like me, and can't wait to get ahold of these fantastic new products, why not purchase the Starter Kit and join my circle of stamping friends?  You can even choose items from the Holiday Catalogue if you order your kit on or after August 4th.  You can get all of the items on your Wishlist at a discount AND enjoy the benefits of being a part of my stamping community, including monthly Stamp 'n' Share meetings (both face-to-face and virtual), project inspiration, free product incentives, access to my team Facebook group and more. You'll also have me to answer any questions you may have and to support you if you decide you want to earn a little bit of extra money with the business opportunity. Contact me today to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...