Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Colour Challenge at Sunday Stamps

Happy Sunday to you!  I hope you are enjoying a restful weekend.  Today marks the beginning of a new colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps.  Check out the inspiration photo:


...and here is my project for the Design Team:

Christmas card featuring the Your Presents stamp set, available September 1st in the 2015 Holiday Catalogue

Now, I'm sure the last thing you thought of when looking at that inspiration photo was Christmas, right?  Well, I'm all about Christmas right now, as I prepare for the launch of the Holiday Cataloge and my Fall and Holiday classes, so creating a Christmas card was inevitable. I used a colour scheme of Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red.  Not your most traditional colours for Christmas, but I still managed to get the red and green in there!

Because I believe very Christmas card should sparkle, I also included some silver accents as well as some bling. Can you spot the new products?  The stamp set I used will be available with the launch of the Holiday Catalogue on September 1st.  It is called Your Presents and is super-versatile.  Watch for more samples using this set later next week. Did you notice the embossed Blushing Bride Banner?  It was done using a new TIEF called Softly Falling...so pretty!  Now what about that bling holding down all that silver thread?  Isn't that gorgeous?  It looks like it should be adorning some bride-to-be's finger rather than a card.  Those are the new Iced Rhinestone Embellishments and they are postively yummy!

Of course, I couldn't neglect the inside of my card, so I stamped a couple more presents and added a sentiment from the Lots of Joy stamp set, which is a new Christmas set in the Annual Catalogue.

Now, here is a list of the supplies I used to create this card, minus, of course, the three items that will be available on Septemeber 1st:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. loving your holiday card, so very fun! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday goodies!!! Yippee! Love the layout and the addition of silver and that new Rhinestone. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...