Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Celebrate!

Happy Tuesday :)  Today feels like a Monday because we just enjoyed a long weekend here in Ontario. (I hope you also had a great weekend!) But it is most definitely Tuesday, which means it is time for new Weekly Deals...be sure to check them out below.  Today I have a decidedly Fall-ish card for you.

Any-occasion card featuring the Vintage Leaves stamp set and Natural Expressions Wood Elements.
I really love the look of an image stamped on coloured card stock in the same shade of ink.  The tone-on-tone watermark effect is especially effective with the beautiful leaf images in the Vintage Leaves stamp set. Here I stamped using Mossy Meadow ink on card stock of the same colour.  I added some shimmer with spatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and metallic gold ink (retired), and some sparkle with a few gold sequins.

The sentiment is one of the Natural Expressions Wood Elements, which is just perfect for an earthy Fall look.  I added some Linen Thread and mounted the card front on a Kraft card base.

Because I wanted this card to be suitable for any occasion, I omitted an inside greeting and simply stamped more leaves in Mossy Meadow ink.

Here are the products I used to create this project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Now here are this week's new Weekly Deals.  Remember that sale items are limited and prices expire Monday at midnight :)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...