Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lighthearted Holiday Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a good week.  I am off with my family for a few days of last-minute summer fun at Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls.  This is becoming an annual get-away for us and we love it!  So much fun and close to home...perfect! While I'm away I thought I would share another sneak peek at a gorgeous new stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue:

Thank you card featuring the new Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.
Aren't those leaves fabulous??  To showcase the beautiful artwork of the images I chose to use the Emboss Resist technique, along with Faux Torn Paper.  Stay tuned for new videos on both of these techniques soon!
Did you notice the fancy corners on this card?  I did those using the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch on page 18 of the Holiday Catty.  I love the unique detail it provides so quickly and easily.

I chose an unusual colour scheme for fall of Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron.  I heat embossed the leaf images using clear embossing powder and then sponged over top to bring out the beautiful artwork. The sentiment is also from the Lighthearted Leaves set and is stamped in Island Indigo, punched using the 2" circle punch and then matted on an Island Indigo circle die cut using the Circles Collection Framelits. I added some silver metallic thread and a few rhinestones for some sparkle.

On the inside I stamped the maple leaf again using Rich Razzleberry and Island Indigo ink and added another sentiment from the Lighthearted Leaves set.

Be sure to check out the new Weekly Deals in the upper right sidebar...some great products on sale this week!
Here is the list of products used to create this project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...