Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Holder

Happy Hump Day...just two more days till the weekend!  I am already exhausted and school just started! Today I have a really quick post about a really quick and easy treat holder for Halloween using the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits...

Halloween Treat holder featuring the Cheer All Year Stamp set and the Square Pillowbox Thinlit Dies.
This one really does go together lickety split. I made the box from Basic Black card stock, using the Square Pillowbox Thinlit Dies and embossed it using the Softly Falling TIEF. The belly band is a piece of Happy Haunting DSP cut to 2" wide. I used half a spider web doily (LOVE those things!) and some Into The Woods 3/8" cotton ribbon in Rich Razzleberry.

The little bat is from the Cheer All Year stamp set.  I stamped it in Basic Black Archival ink and fussy cut it out. The sentiment is die cut from silver glimmer paper using the Seasonal Frame Thinlits.
Super quick and super easy.  I'll be making more of these for my son's friends this year!

In case you missed it, I'm offering a promotion this week only!


Now here are all of the products I used to create this project:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to make pillow boxes for our trick or treaters this year. We only get up to a dozen children on our dead-end street, so we can really treat them! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...