Monday, September 7, 2015

Wishing You Peace and a Deal!

Happy Labour Day!  Many here are enjoying a long weekend...the last one of summer and my last day of holidays before I head back to work tomorrow. As the kids head back to school and life takes on it's familiar routine, it is time to get back to some stamping!  The new Holiday Catalogue is just one week old and to help you get started on your Wishlist I am offering a special Back-to-School-Back-to-Stamping promotion.


Now for  a little inspiration to get you thinking about your Christmas cards this year...

Christmas card featuring the Dove of Peace stamp with sentiment from Holly Jolly Greetings
Don't you just love the Dove of Peace stamp from the Holiday Catalogue??  That image is simply stunning...and looks amazing heat-embossed in gold, which is what I did here. I matted the embossed panel on a piece of gold foil sheet to give just a narrow border and added some gold 1/8" metallic ribbon.

The sentiment, which is also heat-embossed in gold, is from the Holly Jolly Greetings set. I used the Softly Falling TIEF to emboss the background panel and built the whole card on a base of thick Whisper White card stock.

Here are all of the products I used to create this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...