Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Christmas Dove

Today I have another of the projects I designed for my Handmade for the Holidays card buffet next week.  It is promising to be a busy one!  Just a few seats remaining. This one uses the gorgeous Dove of Peace stamp.

Christmas card featuring the Dove of Peace stamp with sentiment from Greetings of the Season (retired).
Here I used something old, new and blue ;)  The Dove of Peace image is heat embossed in silver on Night of Navy card stock...so pretty! To create the stars I stamped the smaller spatter image from the Gorgeous Grunge set using silver Encore Metallic ink (retired).  The sentiment, which is from the retired Greetings of the Season set, is also heat embossed in silver.

I matted the front panel on a piece of Whisper White card stock before mounting it on a Night of Navy card base. The only embellishments are some silver cording trim and a few rhinestones for added sparkle.

On the inside I added a panel of Whisper White card stock on which I stamped a sentiment from the Peaceful Pines set in Night of Navy ink. I added the dove image in the lower corner, also in Night of Navy ink.

Don't forget about the big stamp sale this week!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2015/10_October/15-percent-off-stamps/Demo_15-Stamps_Ecard_10.19.2015_NA.jpg


Now for the products used to create this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Leena! Love the simplicity of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, peaceful card. Have great fun at your card buffet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE my card buffets because I get to visit with everyone while they are hard at work ;) Such fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...