Thursday, December 31, 2015

Farewell 2015!

Can you believe it is the last day of 2015??  What a whirlwind year it has been...full of ups and downs and unexpected surprises. I am so thankful for the many blessings I have received this year and look forward to what 2016 has in-store.

Today I have one of the projects that will be on offer as a Make-n-Take at my upcoming Sale-a-bration Kick-off and Customer Appreciation Open House. It uses one of the limited-time-only SAB sets called Sky is the Limit...

Congratulations card featuring the Sky is the Limit Sale-a-bration stamp set.  (Available FREE with a qualifying order starting Jan. 5th!)
I think I mentioned in yesterday's post that the Sky is the Limit stamp set is my favourite Sale-a-bration product this year. It is perfect for the men in my life AND it has great sentiments in a fabulous font...perfection! A close second favourite is the Perfectly Artistic DSP pack. I love the marbled pattern on one side and the watercolour wash pattern on the other...so versatile! Both the Sky is the Limit stamp set and the Perfectly Artistic DSP are available only until February 16th, so you'll want to be sure to get your order in early!
 I used both of these fabulous products on this project. I die-cut a circle from the DSP using the Circles Collection Framelits and then stamped the plane image in Basic Black ink. I then layered that on a second die-cut silver foil circle, purposely off-setting them so that I had an uneven border.



The background Basic Gray card stock panel is embossed using the new World Traveller TIEF and layered on a Basic Black card base. The sentiment, which is also from the Sky is the Limit set, is stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock. I added some little bitty confetti stars, punched from silver glimmer paper, by way of embellishment and because every card needs a little sparkle ;)


On the inside I stamped another one of the sentiments from the Sky is the Limit set in Basic Black ink and then added some little clouds in Basic Gray ink, stamped off once to create a faded image.

I hope you have a wonderful evening ringing in 2016 and I wish you all the very best in the new year! See you next year ;)

Here are the currently available products I used on this project:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...