Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bloomin' Love XOXO

Whew...what a week this has been! Between my hubby and I being sick, unexpectedly having to purchase a new car (and all of the headaches that entails!) and the start of a new semester at school, I am SO ready for a weekend!
This weekend is Valentine's Day, so I thought I would give you a little inspiration, just in case there is some stamping in your near future. Check this one out:

Valentine's card featuring the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies and the Bloomin' Love stamp set.
I used several products from the Love Blossoms suite on this project. I die-cut the heart from Blushing Bride glimmer paper using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits die.  How I love the intricate detail of this die cut! I added some little flowers that I stamped using Blushing Bride ink and die cut using the little flower dies that are included with the heart. The background DSP is from the Love Blossoms DSP stack. I matted it with some Rose Red card stock and layered it on a Blushing Bride card base that I had stamped all over with some of the flowers from the Bloomin' Love stamp set.

The sentiment banner is also from the Bloomin' Love set and is stamped in Crumb Cake ink and fussy cut out. (Now that I have purchased the Large Numbers Framelits, I can use the coordinating die to cut it much quicker!) The sentiment itself is stamped in Rose Red ink. That sweet little bow and the strings of pearls are from the Love Blossoms Embellishments kit...so pretty! I added a bit of extra bling with some rhinestones in the centres of the flowers.

On the inside, I stamped the banner again using Crumb Cake ink and added another sentiment from the Bloomin' Love set in Rose Red ink.

This one is going to someone special this weekend!

Here are all of the products used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...