Monday, March 14, 2016

Bithday Blooms...and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday! I am soooo excited I could burst! I have a sneak peek for you of an upcoming event on which I am collaborating with my dear friend Michelle Suit.  Check this out...


This is a project that I have been dreaming of for months and I am soooo excited to see it finally coming to life. Details will be announced at the end of the month, but I can tell you that this album is the perfect way to preserve the memories of your family's magical trip to Disney. It combines the simplicity of  Project Life with an amazing Stampin' Up! card kit and Michelle's phenomenal Disney punch art. All of the pages are designed for you and your kit will be ready to assemble using your own photos. You are going to LOVE it! Because Michelle and I are working togther on this, it will be available to both Canadian and US residents...how fabulous is that?? I can't tell you anymore right now, but soon!

Now on to a project I can tell you all about. This is one I designed for an upcoming class featuring the Birthday Bouquet Suite.

Friendship card featuring the Birthday Blooms stamp set.

To create this card I began with a Whisper White panel on which I heat embossed the flower image from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in gold. I then cut the panel into three sections and layered it on a piece of Blushing Bride card stock. The background panel is a piece of Mint Macaron card stock that I embossed using the Softly Falling TIEF. The sentiment, which is also from the Birthday Blooms set, is also heat embossed in gold and die-cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits. I layered it on a small gold foil doily.

The embellishments all come from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit and include the little gold bow paper clip, Blushing Bride satin ribbon and pink and white sequins. SUCH a fabulous kit of embellishments!

On the inside, I simply heat embossed the flower image again in gold and omitted a sentiment. Sometimes it's nice to be able to write one's own thoughts, don't you think?

Have a great week...thanks for stopping by!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$37.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...