Monday, April 18, 2016

World's Best Dad

Happy Monday...can you believe it's here already?? I don't know where the weekend went...not sure I'm ready to face another week yet.
 Today is the day the retiring product lists post. This list includes all products from the Occasions and Annual Catalogues that will retire at the end of the catalogue sales period (or when supplies run out!). Be sure to check it out after 1:00 pm (MT) and pick up those items that are still on your wishlist before they are gone for good!

Today I also have a man-card I designed for my upcoming Occasions Card Buffet this weekend using the Going Global Suite of products from the Occasions catalogue.


I have to say that Island Indigo and gold are one of my favourite colour combos right now. Here I began with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that I embossed using the World Traveler TIEF. I layered it on a Basic Black mat and then adhered it to an Island Indigo card base. I added a strip of Island Indigo card stock, which I had die-cut on one end using the Lots of Labels framelits. I stamped the strip using Island Indigo ink and the Big Dipper image from the Going Global stamp set. I also sponged the edges of the strip in Island Indigo ink and stamped the spatter image from Gorgeous Grunge in gold metallic Encore (retired) ink.

I added some gold metallic glitter tape (leftover from Sale-a-bration) and a strip of Going Global DSP to the Indigo strip. The globe is stamped in Basic Black ink on Crumb Cake card stock, punched with the 2" circle and then layered on a 2-1/2" gold foil circle. The sentiment, from the Going Global set,  is stamped in Basic Black ink. I added some little gold glimmer stars punched using the Itty Bitty Accents and Confetti Stars punches.

On the inside I stamped the globe again in Island Indigo ink, stamping off once before stamping on the Very Vanilla card stock. I added the sentiment, which is also in the Going Global set, in Basic Black ink.

Thanks for stopping by...be sure to check out the retiring product lists...and have a great week!


Product List
Metallic Gold Encore Pad
Metallic Gold Encore Pad
[132141]
$12.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...