Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Swirly In-Colour Sneak Peek

Yesterday my favourite brown truck brought several boxes of hot-of-the-presses copies of the new 2016/17 Annual Catalogue! Although I've had access to a pdf version of it for a couple of weeks now, I have been dying to get my hands on a physical copy. There's just nothing like sitting with a glass of one's favourite white wine and browsing all that crafty awesomeness!
Today I have the Make-n-takes we did at my monthly team meeting this week. They feature the new In-Colours and TWO new stamp sets...

Set of four notecards featuring the new 2016-17 In-colours and the Swirly Bird and Thoughtful Banners stamp sets (all available beginning June 1st!)
Aren't those colours just yummy??  Here's a closer look at each card:

This colour combo is Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy. That ruched ribbon is to-die-for! The banner and sentiment are from the Thoughtful Banners set and they are punched using the new Duet Banner punch (LOVE!).

This one is Peek-a-boo Peach with Emerald Envy. The little dots are done with the gold Wink of Stella.

This pretty pink is Flirty Flamingo...it truly is a coral, flamingo-y pink.

And finally, my favourite (for the moment!) Dapper Denim. Such a perfect shade of blue! The green that I used on all four cards is also one of the new In-colours called Emerald Envy. It is a rich jewel tone that is so trendy right now! I love that Stampin' Up! stays current and on-trend with new colours every year.

Today I am headed to Ottawa for the rest of the week, taking my band from school to perform at Nationals. Good times...me and 26 teenagers :) If you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know why!! Wish us luck...we perform at 8:00 am on Thursday morning! 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...