Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's Like Christmas...But Better!

It's finally here! The new 2016/17 Annual Catalogue is now live and open for business! Wahoo!! My order went in veerrryy early this morning so that it gets here in time for my launch event this weekend. Come on Mr. FedEx don't fail me now!

In case you have yet to check out the big new book of awesomeness, here it is! You can click on the image to view the catty online. If you need a hard copy, just let me know and I'll hook you up free of charge :)

https://my.stampinup.com/portal/docs/default-source/happeningnow/catalogs/na-us/2016_acweb_en-ca.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Now, as if the new catalogue weren't exciting enough, June also marks the start of two FABULOUS new promotions.
 Recruiting_Header_newdemo_May2416_ENG

If your new catty wishlist is as long as mine is you're going to LOVE this promotion! How would you like to get your entire wishlist at a 20% discount? Join my Tri-City Stampers family this month and you'll not only get a discount on all of your new catalogue products, but you'll also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS to add to your starter kit! And did I mention there is no limit to the value of the stamp sets you choose? That’s right! Every new recruit who joins my team this month will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $136, depending on which stamps you choose. It’s actually a BETTER deal than Sale-a-bration! Click the flyer below to learn more.
TH_Recruiting_Flyer_May2416_US

I would love to chat with you about our amazing Stampin' Up family and why I love being a demonstrator.

host-promo-header-NA

Now, if you're not quite ready to take the plunge and join my team yet, here's another promotion that can help you get those items on your wishlist sooner than later. June is an epic month to host an event! Let me help you plan a stamping party for you and your friends featuring your favourite products from the new catty and when the orders from your event reach $400 or more in sales, you'll receive $40 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards! Click the image below to learn more about how much FREE product you could receive from the new catty. Oh, and did you know that you can use Stampin' Rewards toward the purchase of the Starter Kit?? Oh, the possibilities!

Host-Promo-Flyer-thumbnail

Finally, I need to remind those of you who are local to Cambridge that Saturday is my Retired Product Sale and New Catalogue Launch event. I have been busily purging my studio of retired product to make room for the BIG box of awesomeness that will arrive later this week. There is SO much to go and all of it is priced to move out the door, as I don't want to move it back to my studio! Be sure to click the upcoming events tab above for all the details.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to stalk the FedEx truck! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...